The first thing we notice about any home is how clean it is. Maintenance of a home however tough is always a priority.
A clean home not only spreads positive vibes but also helps you keep diseases away.
To keep floors clean at all times, you need to ensure that your carpets are dirt and mildew free at all times.
Vacuuming at least thrice a week will be the best way to go ahead with carpet cleaning.
For efficient and effective cleaning results it is of utmost importance that you use a proper vacuum cleaner and maintain the machinery properly.
To clean your carpet correctly, you need to follow certain DIY methods. These will help you keep carpets clean and fresh for long hours.
You should try not to walk barefoot on the carpet.
If you walk without any footwear the biggest problem that happens is that moisture from your feet gets accumulated in level amounts and harms the carpets.
You might think that the foot cream that you use does not hurt your carpet but the reality is that foot creams or moisturizers might damage carpets and discolor them.
One healthy tip to follow is to use some form of slippers at home and wear them at all times.
Keeping carpets moisture free will also help you remove the odor that comes from wet carpets.
Read More: Professional Carpet Cleaning Methods
Before you vacuum the carpets always remember to remove the large particles that you can see, this will stop any large particles from getting stuck inside the vacuum cleaner.
Simple detergents mixed with a portion of water can easily do the trick.
Just use a spray bottle to clean the dirtiest parts, and that would solve particular hard stain problems.
Here are certain DIY methods you can use at home to get proper deep cleaning at home
- Never rub stains, always dab them. Rubbing stains will make the get deeper into the carpet fibers. Blotting stains will remove it effectively without causing any issues
- Shaving cream also works for certain stains, leave it for about 30 mins and then blot the area that will effectively remove the stain
- For all grease stains, you can try dishwashing detergents.
- Ice-cube works like magic on chewing gums, just harden the gum with an ice cube and remove it slowly with a spoon.
- For all beer and wine stains, club soda works best.Blot the stain with club soda and then use a mixture of water and vinegar for effective deep cleaning
Always use a dry white muslin cloth to blot any spot. It is essential to test any products on small areas before you use it on the entire stain.
In the case of tough stains which cannot be removed via simple homemade cleaning methods, go for professional help.
If you see any signs that suggest that hard stains cannot be needed.
To get proper professional carpet cleaning We will also render you a free estimate on professional carpet cleaning in Lancaster, PA . Reach to us at – 800-897-4032.